Your iPhone, iPod, and iPad screens certainly are nice, but watching movies on there doesn’t do the device any justice. It’s just not the Apple way, which has always been to do things cool. Well now, you can watch your favorite movies and videos in style – introducing the 60 Inch Virtual Video Screen Glasses for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Just connect the glasses to your iDevice with the included cable and you’ll have an instant 60 inch large screen view of your videos! Completely plug and play (even power is provided by your Apple device), these convenient glasses offer an amazing theater experience and are great for some exclusive fun and privacy, anywhere, any time.
- Virtual Screen: 60inch virtual screen (2m away)
- Resolution : 300*224
- Display : FLCOS (Micron)
- Color Levels : 256
- Life time : 50000 hours
- Power Consumption: 3.7v, 160mA (Powered by connected device)
- Sound : Full stereo
- Apple Chip license ID : 102085-0007
- Only works with video / movie playback, not games
- “Apple” and “iPhone” and “iPad” are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc. The product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
Special Recent Posts
There is a great demand of flat screen TVs these days. Unlike earlier days when TVs used to be huge [...]
Mobile phones were very personal devices. In the old days, this was defined by the designs you chose[...]
With the growing consumer electronics industry, wires and cables are hugely demanded for industrial,[...]
Over a period of 20 years, Gibson Les Paul Studio has earned a reputed name and has become the first[...]
- Commercial Furniture
Tagsabout Affiliates Auto insurance best Business cash Data diet pills Earn Education Free from Health home. Insurance Insurance Quotes Into know Life lose weight Making market Marketing money Network obesity Online opportunity paid really research Shopping sites skin care Small Software survey Surveys take taking tech news technology Utilities Utility weight loss